Saturday, September 1, 2007

Stepping on the scales...

Haven't been told what my weight goal is, so I'm going to go with 140 right now...that's about 20 more than what I weighed in high school and it's what I weighed when I was at my absolute best toned and exercised in-shape self in my late 20s. I'm anxious to start the exercise process...probably in about a week. My incisions aren't healed--still covered in glue.

I found a great little ticker to visually chart progress. It includes the body mass index across the top, how much has been lost and how much more needs to be lost to reach goal weight.

1 comment:

bookworm27 said...

So how will you know when it is 'healed'? Does the glue like peel off or something? Band-aid? I'm having a hard time w/ a visual...maybe you should take a pic of it.