Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things I'm looking forward to...

I started mentally preparing this list of things that I'm looking forward to after having the lap band (one word or two? I don't know!). So here in no particular order....

1. bikini panties

2. getting off BP rx and Lipitor (don't know that I want to give up the HRT--I think it might make me crazy cranky if I did...not to mention hot flashes that make me spontaneously combust!)

3. hiking at Robber's Cave

4. healthier food (let's pray that the current gas situation goes away!! It's driving me nuts! I'm not eating as much or drinking as much as I should because I'm so uncomfortable!!)

5. a bathing suit

6. a mother/daughter picture and a mother/daughter/son-in-law/dog picture

7. wearing my rings again (I took them off sometime in the past year because they were so tight....don't know that I've taken them off in over 20 years!)

8. being able to feel/see bones (you know, when you lay down and you can see your pelvic bones or rib cage---ok, you probably think that is weird)

9. having a waist

10. riding a horse (I'll let you know when I'm ready, Dustin!)

11. wearing Spanx

12. smaller bras (although Tom tells me this is the last part of the body to shrink....I'm praying they do! Is that TMI?)

13. kayaking

14. more energy

15. higher heels

16. being able to shop in any store

3 comments:

Natalie Weaver said...

Can I join on the Robber's Cave hike?? I've never been there. Can you believe it! (Growing up in Heavener and everything. Yikes.) I would also like to request a mother/daughter/son-in-law/dog/old friend picture. :)
Love you!

Debbie said...

Sign me up for Robber's Cave, too. Whenever you're ready, let me know. I haven't been there in years, and I'd love to go back.

bookworm27 said...

...and Spanx is what exactly?