Saturday, October 20, 2007

So happy...so sad...

I was so happy a week ago when I could wear my favorite bra again!!! However, I think I wore it too frequently....I shouldn't have worn it quite so much...especially to Curves.

This morning while working out, at some point I began to feel a bit "lopsided," to put it delicately. It was later in the day while shopping and trying on clothes (I know....I'm not supposed to be buying any new clothes, but I'm headed to a conference in Reno this week and I wanted at least one new thing to wear!) that I discovered that I'd "broken" my favorite bra! It's my favorite color, too...blue. It's so sad that my over-endowed chest, in addition to gravitational forces, conspired to snap a wire!

2 comments:

bookworm27 said...

hmm...I wouldn't wear a "normal" one to curves...maybe get a front closure??? something more like a sports bra but not really?? (cause I know you don't wanna try to squeeze 'em into a sports bra!! HA!

lisa k said...

Actually, Champion brand has a really comfortable sports bra...I wear it for my every day bra and love it (if you can believe that I "love" wearing a bra at all!)