Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Losing my pants....

I'm going to have to start paying better attention when I get up and get dressed before daylight...especially if I'm still sorta feeling the effects of jet lag or something.

It was while I was walking across the parking lot this morning that I realized the pants I'd put on were feeling awfully baggy....I mean enough room for a couple of cats to race around in! Luckily, I didn't have my hands quite as full as I usually do juggling lunch bag, purse, and a box of books, so I was able to pull them up. Unfortunately, the long-sleeved pullover shirt was on the thin side, so I couldn't yank the pants up to mid-rib because you could see where the waistband is! What a dilemma, huh? lol I decided it would be a good day to re-catalog most of the 398.2 section since I'd be safely sitting and not in danger of losing my pants in front of God and everybody.

Needless to say, after washing these pants tonight, they go in the "too big to wear anymore" box! Woo hoo!