Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weird Things That Fit Better...

ok...so it took call from a member of my fan club this past week to point out that I've been neglecting my weight-loss blog. Honestly, I just haven't had much to say (this will come as a complete shock to some people--even members of my own family who find it unbelievable that there are times I just don't feel the need to say anything) Well, anyway, I'm just maintaining at this point. The 50 lb. mark is being ever so elusive! I know I could get there with some strenuous exercise, but the darn ankle is just not cooperating with me right now. I did get out and do some major raking of leaves last weekend before all this unbelievable weird weather hit this week. I felt compelled to do this because I knew I was going to be sitting ALL day Wednesday administering a test to a 3rd grade student who has to read it all out loud.

Now to the topic at hand....weird things that are a better fit:
  • bracelets
  • shoes
  • the space between me and the steering wheel of the car
  • the bathtub
  • socks

No comments: