Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random thoughts...

I am just at such a standstill in losing...or so says the *$!% scales!! Clothes continue to feel looser, forearms and thighs are shrinking. I can even get in and out of the car without having to move the steering wheel out of the way. I can bend over when sitting down. I'm trying to stay focused.

Last Saturday was Kari's birthday, so Jake and I flew down to spend the weekend--we stopped by the fish market and bought fresh large shrimp. I made fresh roasted veggies and Kari grilled the shrimp---yummmy!! I made the birthday cake and Warren frosted and decorated it (I had 2 bites--that's all!) We had a beautifully perfect-weather morning walk on the beach Sunday. Kari could tell I'd lost more weight---and thought the front part of my anatomy was shrinking!! Yea!!!

10 random things about me:

1. My favorite brands of shoes are Mudd and Born. (and if they come in two different colors, I'll get them both!)
2. My favorite jello flavor is black cherry.
3. I very, very seldom like to watch a movie a second time. (As a result, I have an extremely small video/DVD collection...probably less than a dozen.)
4. I think lamb fries are yummy, yummy!!! Squeeze some lemon juice on them....ummm...tastes just like chicken!
5. I wish I could play the piano really well.
6. On average, I read about 2 books a week.
7. Cleaning house is one of my least favorite things to do!
8. I love watching a lot of reality tv shows (but not all of them!).
9. Flirting is still lots of fun...especially with someone else who is good at it, too!
10. I've got 3 drawers full of p.j.'s!!!

1 comment:

Natalie Weaver said...

I'm sure you look AMAZING-- don't let those silly scales get you down. Can't wait to see you!! And hug you! And tell you SO MANY stories! And gossip! And.... I've been missing my gals, Kim and Kari a whole lot... can you tell!!??