Saturday, January 12, 2008

More changes...


1. I'm sad....Wal-mart in Bonham is no longer carrying my favorite crunchy, salty snack!! The local grocery doesn't carry them either. :( These things are what really helped me in my first month after surgery.
2. My arms feel closer to my sides---instead of stuck out like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day balloon.


3. For some reason my thighs felt skinnier this week, too. I notice it when I'm walking.


4. I am actually wearing a size smaller pant---I wore my others until they were just ridiculous looking--literally flapping in the breeze! I've bought 2 new pair for school, but I'm still "shopping" out of my closet. I've taken several pieces of clothing to a co-worker at school. She was thrilled with the 2 pr. of dress pants that I took her.


5. It was nice to have several spontaneous compliments from co-workers this week! One told me I was looking younger and my face was looking thinner. Another gave me a hug and told me she is so proud of me for doing this. My principal has been very supportive and seems like she makes a comment at least once a week that she's noticing I'm still losing. I saw Rickey & Vickie just before we started back to school....and they were both complimentary also. I just can't repeat what Rickey said! LOL


6. I'm beginning to not feel as full and satisfied after eating, so that means I need to have another fill. I'll have to call and schedule one. I'm just not sure that I'm mentally ready.

2 comments:

Natalie Weaver said...

I'll look around for your snacks here in the city... surely I can find them here, right??!! (p.s. I can only imagine the comments Ricky made... sure I would giggle heartily. Oh, those two just crack me up.) Love ya!!

bookworm27 said...

http://www.genisoy.com/products/snacks/crispy-dippers/