Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Going for the 2nd fill....

ok...so I made the appt. to have my 2nd fill on Feb. 5th. While I'd been sorta waffling about having it done, I knew I was reaching the point where I'm beginning to NOT feel full after a meal, however, the biggest influence in deciding to go ahead was caused by my visit to my eye doctor on Monday. Turns out she'd had lapband surgery in March of last year. She's lost 60 lbs. and wants to lose another 40. She's had 3 slippages of the band and is having it replaced in 2 weeks. She said she never exercises and that she sometimes goes all day without eating!! I don't know how she goes without eating! I would be physically ill, I think. Hearing about the bad experience of someone else just makes me more determined to get the weight off.

I'm having to really work on getting more protein in my body because I've started losing hair!! I cannot afford to do this as menopause and/or family genes have not been nice to me. I am currently NOT liking my hair at all!!! I got a cut over the holidays and it's rather shaggy. It looks so good when Gwen fixes it, but I'm too lazy to get up and actually blow dry it (gad....I used to actually fix my hair every day---full makeup every day---pantyhose every day!!) or use a diffuser, so I just use mousse and hope for the best.

No comments: