Monday, November 12, 2007

Finally...a pic!


ok...here it is...finally! Can you tell I've lost weight?? This was taken 10/27 in Reno where we presented at the AASL Conference.
I've lost more since then....and will continue to do so, especially since I've had the fill. I'm having to relearn portions....and definitely having to eat slower and smaller bites.
I spent 30 minutes having painful spasms and throwing up tonight after eating 3 bites of smoked salmon and 2 bites of avocado salad. I didn't think I was eating too fast or too big bites, but I was really hungry, so maybe I did. I'll be eating some yogurt or cottage cheese/jello later...icky feeling and very painful and my mouth salivates a lot when I'm about to regurgitate (very weird!). I've had two other "episodes"---once I swallowed too much water, too fast and that caused painful spasms, till it all went down. Another time, I was eating a piece of shaved turkey and on the last bite, I didn't chew it enough....and came back up. Each episode has been different, so it's not one of those "why didn't you learn the first time?" kind of things for me.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kim--you look great! I can definitely tell! Keep up the amazing work :)

Natalie Weaver said...

Look at these three gorgeous women!! Love it-- you look fabulous, darling. xoxo