Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lose it!

I bought an iPhone (luv, luv, luv it!) this week! Woo hoo! That was my first big purchase since paying off my car last month. I spent a day getting it charged and all my contact numbers & e-mails added in and then spent the next day playing and adding apps (definition: a computer application). A great one that we found was called Lose it! http://www.loseit.com/

You begin by entering your current weight and your target weight goal. Then you decide whether you want to lose 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, or 2 lbs. a week. Lose it! responds by giving you a target date and how many calories you can have per day in order to reach your target date.

Kari and I both are using it. We've found it easy and very user-friendly. I think this is just what I need to give me a framework and tracking device to lose 100 more lbs. (Kari wants to lose 20 lbs.).
Check it out...it's a FREE app download!

2 comments:

Natalie Weaver said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm so jealous of all the iphones!! Though, let's be honest, I'm really not smart enough to own an iphone. Sad, but true.

Good luck on continued weight loss- I know you can do this!!! :)

xoxoxoxo

bookworm27 said...

Omg I luv the app! It makes me be honest & I like that u can track your exercise too...