Friday, August 17, 2007

Surgery schedule

I have to be at hospital at 10:45 am on Thursday, August 23rd for a noon surgery--I'll be the first one of the day. Should be checking out on Friday sometime between noon and 2:00 pm.

Blood pressure was good (124/62), heart rate good (74), chest x-ray clear, cholesterol 155, all that other blood stuff was good (I can't remember what all the numbers were).

Lisa is going to go with me on Thursday. I told Kari not to bother with coming up since she is trying to get started and settled in to her job (which is essentially a classroom teaching position!! People are so ignorant about the purpose of a library!). I'll spend Friday night at Lisa's and she'll drive me to McKinney on Saturday where somebody from the Arthur household will meet me and drive me home. Dr. Green told me that I can go back to school whenever I feel like it.

Will be glad to have this done and over with considering I've been jumping through insurance hoops for it since last November.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! I have a great support group who I know will be thinking of me~

Have spent some time experimenting with what I can mix up in the Magic Bullet...got my little fridge plugged in at school today and 2 flats of bottled water carried in.

1 comment:

bookworm27 said...

I wish I could be up there :(