Monday, December 8, 2008

Blown off course.....

So....a little hurricane by the name of Ike blew through in early September....and the grand-pets came to live with me for 2 1/2 months....I somehow managed to fry the computer complete with smoke effects and sparks!...then my backup computer lost its virus protection and came down with an infection of worms and viruses...and it took me two months to get it back!!!

School is keeping me so busy I'm still losing weight! VERY SLOWLY....I'm having yogurt or cottage cheese & jello for breakfast. I'm literally having to lock the library doors for 30 minutes just so I can have lunch...otherwise, I'm just over run with munchkins of all sizes and ages who want books to read...this is a good "problem" to have tho :)

I've had a few times since school has started that I've "fallen off the wagon" so to speak....mainly to being so tired from school that I just didn't want to cook anything.

Speaking of tired....I think I'll go to sleep now...and get back to blogging on a regular basis tomorrow!



2 comments:

EKE said...

Welcome back! I've missed your stories & comments!

Natalie Weaver said...

Yay! Happy you're back to the blogging world! Love you!!