Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fill 'er up!

I've scheduled another lapband fill for Aug. 5th......

When I had my last fill (in late January), I became concerned because Dr. Green had to remove some of the saline that he'd just injected because the liquid I swallowed wasn't going through.....it made me really nervous about having another fill!

However, it's gotten to the point that I don't feel filled up anymore....like I'm always hungry or wanting to snack...and I was finding way too many things to snack on! Granted, they've been low-cal, BUT they've almost all been carbs. So I didn't buy anymore when I bought groceries this week....
...it's so hard to be good!!! ;)

2 comments:

Natalie Weaver said...

I just love the pictures you post. They're flippin' fantastic. :)

Hope you get all filled up and feeling your best! xoxoxo

bookworm27 said...

I'm so glad you are getting another fill! I was noticing that you didn't seem to be getting fuller faster...you shouldn't be able to hold the same portion I can!