Sunday, April 20, 2008

I need to attend a conference EVERY week!



Kari, Esther, and I attended the TLA conference in Dallas this past week for 3 full days---lots and lots of walking and lugging around sacks and bags of books....so many freebies!!! If a person is willing to spend the time going through all the vendors, you can get so many free books, posters, and bookmarks to take back to school! It's crazy great! Esther left a sack for me to mail home to her (she's not going to be back home until May 8ish). Kari left half the back seat of my car filled with things to ship to her....and the trunk of my car is filled!



The good news is that I'm down a few more pounds! And I'll be working really hard to get the next 3 lbs. off!!


1 comment:

Natalie Weaver said...

Oooooooooooooooooooh, new books! Yippee!! Can't wait to see what you recommend! Love you, miss your face always-