Friday, August 15, 2008

3rd Fill...


I can definitely tell a difference in the amount I can eat....and getting full quicker. I guess I shouldn't have waited so long to get the fill....it was lazy of me, but it also helps that school has officially started for me today and I'm back in a routine....it also helps that Carlon stopped in the library and commented that she could tell a difference in the way I look....it's so much easier when I get feedback and comments from people. I want to lose another 25 pounds by Christmas....and I'd be thrilled to lose more, but I'm trying to keep it realistic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim, I'm so glad to finally get this to find out how you are doing.
I had my lap-band July 15 the day my life had it "new" beginning.
I have had two fills and the one I got Mon. has really made a difference. I have foun that when you "fill" is right the whole body works better.
I haven't lost but about 20 lbs but I have lost two sizes in clothes.
I'm walking a mile a day.(I walk the outer edge of our yard and 4 times around is 1 mile.)
I have s recumbent bike and ride it a mile or two a day.
please let me know how you are doing and give me some of your recipes and encouragement.
I'm hoping to loose half of me also.
Love ya and hope to hear again.