Sunday, February 22, 2009

Replacing my favorite granola

My favorite granola for years has been Kellogg's Granola Without Raisins. Since late last summer, it's gone missing in my neck of the woods. The website says it's available to buy in my town, but it's not on the shelves at Walmart or Brookshires. I've even looked in Dallas at Lisa's Albertsons.


I've tried about 3-4 different substitutes and they just didn't measure up. I've lived without my breakfast of granola, yogurt, fresh blueberries, and walnuts since September. Finally, couldn't stand it any longer when I saw a shipment of fresh, large, plump blueberries last week, so searched the shelves again for a substitute and I'm happy to say I think I've found one!

1 comment:

bookworm27 said...

I've been using the Bear Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch as my breakfast granola...